Reply To: Philtrum shortening?

Jeet Singh

Hi @avery

This is a great question. Not all clinics provide philtrum reduction or augmentation. I would say your best best in terms of finding a surgeon who can handle rhinoplasty + philtrum correction + lip augmentation is to seek one specialized in cleft lip, nose and palate surgeries. These surgeons usually are skilled in performing operations in the three aforementioned areas.

If you need help, feel free to fill out our intake form, and we can reach out to you with some options that will be specific to your case.

When are you thinking about having treatment?

Skip to toolbar