@joyce great question. it’s best to receive a diagnosis and have the appropriate CT scan and tests to determining if you are right candidate for all the procedures.
It’s possible but I would recommend staying for at least 2 months. The other issue is coordinating schedules between the two clinics.
If you want to combine all the treatments you might want to consider having us do the leg work and assemble the package and stack.
Budget wise you should be prepared for the following (USD):
- Accommodations (recommended $45/night at least) or rent airbnb monthly rate ($500 to $700).
- Flight ticket ($800 to $1200)
- Food $15/day
- Transit $8/day
- Misc $10/day
- Nose: $3500 to $6500
- Eyes: $1500 to $3500
- Facial Contouring:
- Jaw line ($6,000 to $10,000)
- Cheek ($4,000 to $7,000)
- Chin ($3,000 to 5,000)
- Jaw line + cheek + chin ($7,500 to $22,000)*
- Facial contouring Jaw line (V-line or Square Jaw Reduction) + Chin ($7,000 to $14,000)
- Fat Graft $1,500 to $3200
If you stack all the procedures together: $15,000 to $32,000 USD.
Why are price ranges so wide?*
- Prices can fluctuate monthly due to demand and seasonality
- It depends on the clinic, small clinics with young doctors want more patients to build their reputation and drop prices to attract students and younger people
- A clinic may be experiencing a slump due to some bad local or global PR/news