Best month/season to go get surgery in Seoul

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion Best month/season to go get surgery in Seoul

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Nala
      Participant

I was wondering what is everyone’s opinion on the best/ideal time to go get plastic surgery for foreigners coming into Seoul?

I know that most Western countries have their summers off July – September which is where I have met other users.

Is anyone familiar when clinics do ‘specials’ or the clinics themselves are not too busy and are able to better accommodate a stricter time limit? When do locals do surgery? Is there a preferred month/season?

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

@Nala great question.

• Busy (Winter): November to Feb – Surgery slots fill up fast, not as flexible as other seasons
      • Slow: March to May – Better Availability and pricing can be more flexible
      • Steady: June to October  – Better Availability and pricing can be more flexible

Best weather: April, May, August, September

Some Korean holiday breaks are also very busy. These are typically a week off of work, so all the locals like to stack their procedures around this time.

• Korean New Year – Seolnal
      • Korean Thanksgiving – Chuseok

Since they follow a lunar calendar the dates change every year check out the table below:

Try to avoid consultation and surgery dates around this time:

Korean New Year 3 to 4 days Thanks Giving 3 to 4 days
      2018 February 16 (Fri) September 24 (Mon)
      2019 February 5 (Tue) September 13 (Fri)
      2020 January 25 (Sat) October 1 (Thu)
      2021 February 12 (Fri) September 21 (Tue)
      2022 February 1 (Tue) September 10 (Sat)
      2023 January 22 (Sun) September 29 (Fri)
      2024 February 10 (Sat) September 17 (Tue)
      2025 January 29 (Wed) October 6 (Mon)
      2026 February 17 (Tue) September 25 (Fri)
      2027 February 7 (Sun) September 15 (Wed)
      2028 January 27 (Thu) October 3 (Tue)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar