Full Face, 1 trip: Multiple or one clinic?

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion Full Face, 1 trip: Multiple or one clinic?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Joyce
      Participant

I’m planning on getting pretty much my whole face done, (rhino, eyes, facial contouring and a full face fat graft) but there’s one problem: I want to do it in one trip. I know that it’s possible if I do it at one clinic (although the results may not be great as clinics usually aren’t good at everything) but is it also possible to go to 2 different clinics for surgery in one trip? The minimum amount I’ll be staying in Seoul for is 3 weeks, and the maximum is about 2 months.

So my question is; can I go to 2 different clinics for surgery within about 3-8 weeks? (safety and result quality wise etc) If no, is it better to do it at one?

I’m asking because I want to get the surgery all at once before I go to university as I don’t feel like have to explain everything to my teachers and fellow students.

Thanks!

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

@joyce great question. it’s best to receive a diagnosis and have the appropriate CT scan and tests to determining if you are right candidate for all the procedures.

It’s possible but I would recommend staying for at least 2 months. The other issue is coordinating schedules between the two clinics.

If you want to combine all the treatments you might want to consider having us do the leg work and assemble the package and stack.

Build a beauty package

Budget wise you should be prepared for the following (USD):

• Accommodations (recommended $45/night at least) or rent airbnb monthly rate ($500 to $700).
      • Flight ticket ($800 to $1200)
      • Food $15/day
      • Transit $8/day
      • Misc $10/day

Treatments:

• Nose: $3500 to $6500
      • Eyes: $1500 to $3500
      • Facial Contouring:
        • Jaw line ($6,000 to $10,000)
        • Cheek ($4,000 to $7,000)
        • Chin ($3,000 to 5,000)
        • Jaw line + cheek + chin ($7,500 to $22,000)*
      • Facial contouring Jaw line (V-line or Square Jaw Reduction) + Chin ($7,000 to $14,000)
      • Fat Graft $1,500 to $3200

If you stack all the procedures together: $15,000 to $32,000 USD.

Why are price ranges so wide?*

• Prices can fluctuate monthly due to demand and seasonality
      • It depends on the clinic, small clinics with young doctors want more patients to build their reputation and drop prices to attract students and younger people
      • A clinic may be experiencing a slump due to some bad local or global PR/news
      Sora Lee
      Participant

Hi @joyce any thoughts or feedback?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar