I have a problem with my teeth, my jaw and my nose

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion I have a problem with my teeth, my jaw and my nose

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello, I’m from Malaysia, and I have huge problems with my teeth, jaw and nose. I am not really happy with they way I look because of my face.

I’m 154 cm, and I really have a big/ huge head, it’s has to do with my facial bones, which really make me feel discomfort about myself. It’s make me feel so insecure about it. My is nose not good at all, I don’t really like it, because it’s makes me look like a pig, and everybody says I am pig.

You don’t want to see my teeth, I have the gross teeth that no one can imagine. I’m sorry I only put 1 photo. I’m embarrassed to show it because this is my first time doing this, and I don’t really know how to do this. I apology. I just wanted be honest about it.

I don’t have money because I’m still studying, and my mother always sent me money, and she did not know I’m doing this. I just don’t want to upset her. does she know how my days go? yes, she does. and she’s really sad thing happens in my life, but I’m happy that she’s always pushing me to do what I want to do. you know, I just wish that I can shut people that make fun of how I look, people that teasing me, judging me because of how I look. I’m bored of being people joke, and I really hate it. I don’t know if you read this, I am sure there are a lot of people wrote the same things on and on, and I’m sure you really bored reading the same thing on and on, but I’m hopeful this will change what people may think of me and my life, as well. you see, I really want this. badly.

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

@benzelly-b-kinsik

I moved your question from the Q & A to the forums. The Q & A more of patients seeking treatment opinions from clinics.

Forums are for more open ended discussion.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar