Lip Augmentation/Cupid's Bow

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion Lip Augmentation/Cupid's Bow

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Nala
      Participant

I noticed when I clicked the ‘lip augmentation’ link on this site, it refers to a few clinics such as: Naturalism and Garosu. Where can I see more of their work or review for this?

I did a permanent lip augmentation on my upper lip at Unique where they did some stitch work so it became more poutier? It was a natural result which I really liked. I know they don’t do cupid’s bow definition and just from general research that Golden View seems to deal with a lot of lip type surgeries (http://goldenviewps.blogspot.com.au/) but it seems they’re not very good at responding.

Does anyone know anywhere that has some sort of experience with lip enlargement? I know it’ll be hard since Koreans prefer smaller cute lips.

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

There is a clinic that I know of that is popular amongst locals for lip augmentation called Cheongdam Goddess. We have not had a user through our treatment management service have any type of surgical lip augmentation other than fillers.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar