liposuction

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jeet Dhindsa 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello all,

i am new here. and i need more information to a vaser liposuction in  korea,which i plan it on february.

i asked few clinic but the charged me 2000 more dollar because according to them i am overweight.

my ideal weight is 55 kg but now iam 59,3 kg..they may be right with my height is 1,55 cm.

anyway, anyone had an experiences with a good doctor for vaser liposuction ? prices ? and how good they are ?

anyone ever done a lipo in  evita clinic ?how was it? thank you so much all

Jeet Dhindsa
    Keymaster

Hi @dutchies welcome. I was just at Evita yesterday helping one of our patients. She had a great experience there and Dr. Jeon has an advanced knowledge of liposuction treatment. He’s actually a cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon, which means he’s got a lot of experience in more complex surgeries that go beyond liposuction (like heart surgery) and his rates are around $2000 to get a surgeon of that caliber. That is rare.

Usually the prices for abdominal liposuction can be between $2000 to $4500. You should try to have a budget in that range to give you access to reasonable options.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar