teeth whitening

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jethrium
      Participant

hey guys!

do you guys have any recommendations for whitening your teeth? how long does it take? and is it expensive? will they do it in 1 session or do they want to spread it over multiple sessions ?

thanks!!

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

for whitening you have two options: home care (over the counter or prescription) or in-office treatments:

For in-office, you can typically get this done in one session with methods that involve bleaching gels with combination of specially designed blue lights and lasers. The lights activate the gels to create a chemical reaction that causes a powerful whitening effect. They may also provide some take-home kits to help give lasting results.

jethrium
      Participant

okay that is useful information, but i want to do it professional, i’m doubting the homekits, are dentists the ones bleaching and consulting you first or?

i’ve read a lot about fake kits for your teeth that are actually harmful and after a while they get darker…

haha i want to avoid this ;).

is it an expensive method the in-office one?

FoxyFire
      Participant

There’s always some specials and promotions happening, so it won’t be that expensive, but home kits are usually cheaper than in office treatment.

MarianMcMorris
      Participant

Great Ideas!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar