Top Rhinoplasty Surgeons For Middle Easter Nose

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion Top Rhinoplasty Surgeons For Middle Easter Nose

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Maryam
      Participant

Hello,

I realize there was a previous post on the top rhinoplasty surgeons already on the forum, but it was more for bridge heightening. I have a deviated septum and wish to have it corrected and along with getting my nose to look much more symmetrical. My nose is a typical middle eastern nose however I am happy with the length and height. Do Korean doctors have some expertise on my ethnicity?

Also I am terrified of having breathing problems after or other such consequences, so I am searching for the best doctors/hospitals that deal with rhinoplasty. Would anyone be able to help me?

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

Hi Maryam,

I’m Indian American and the founder of My Seoul Secret, and had similar concerns. Korean doctors have had a lot of experience with caucasian and Western patients. We have had patients from Saudi & UAE for rhinoplasty and they’re happy with the results.

If you would like to get some recommendations you can submit a request for quote here:

Patient intake, quote and treatment recommendation

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar