What to do? Caucasian male nose and chin genioplasty

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion What to do? Caucasian male nose and chin genioplasty

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      pnewelljr
      Participant

Second post here. I will be in Seoul from today, March 25th. I have three appointments tomorrow at VIP, Regen and ITEM, and also an appointment with a dentist in the morning to ask about my jaw. I am hoping to get a procedure done to fix my receded chin. I have decided not to go with an implant due to the many risks and chance of rejection or movement. So I am currently deciding between mandibular advancement and genioplasty depending on what the dentist says. Either way, I think I am leaning towards genioplasty due to the long downtime associated with mandibular advancement. Thanks for any advice! I’ll post questions I have along the way!

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

Do you have Kakao Talk? PM me with your ID and feel free to message me if you have any questions while you’re out here. Where are you going to get the consult for mandibular advancement? I assume Regen out of the three clinics you mentioned (VIP, Regen and ITEM) from your nose surgery post on the other thread. At Regen Plastic Surgery, I believe you will probably consult with Dr Oh.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar