Zygoma reduction

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      sididu
      Participant

So….I am interested to face contouring, I want to do jaw and cheeks reduction. Yet this is very invasive operations, (at least in my opinion) so I want to know as much as possible about it before I decide. This is topic about Zygoma reduction so I will concentrate on this. Actually I would like to ask some questions, hope I will find here someone experienced who knows the answers. I am curious if after Zygoma reduction, despite face become more narrow, the cheeks will look more rounder or jaw more chubbier? I also wonder if eyes change after this surgery, for example become smaller or bigger?

I am quite concern about saging skin, yet I found Clinic which offers less invasive jaw and cheeks reduction. Here is explanation about technic they use http://lib.bioinfo.pl/pmid:17429561does it really helpful to prevent sagging skin?

Does anybody know something about Fat Dissolving injection to reduce cheeks?

I know, a lot of questions ^^….. Thanks for any answer

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

These are good questions, but I think you should first approach your zygoma reduction concerns more broadly, and get a couple of opinions from doctors because everyone’s facial characteristics vary, so it’s hard to predict a diagnosis, recommended procedures and how your face will change without a doctor seeing you first.

Take a few photos: Front, side, and 45 degree angle – conceal your identity by putting circles over your eyes, and send them to a few clinics for an email consultation. You might also want to post them on our Ask a Doctor section to have different doctors share their feedback. Nothing beats face to face, so if you have some clinics in your hometown try visiting a few just to get their opinion. Don’t visit too many, it might confuse you. Then go through their feedback, research and get a better idea, so when you come to Korea for face to face consultations, you’ll be able to make a more informed decision.

The technique described in the paper you linked sounds interesting, and upon further search I learned the authors of the paper and technique are doctors from the following clinics:

Kangnam Plastic Surgery
      Building 3F, 577-7 Shinsa- dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-891, Korea.
      Tel: 82-2-514-0681, Fax: 82-2-514-0756 /

You might want to follow up with them for more specific information and an inquiry. They seem pretty active in sharing progressive techniques and procedures with the international medical journal community.

Also one clinic to consider for zygoma reduction is View Plastic Surgery they are highly specialized in zygoma reduction.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar