Hi everyone, I’m new to this site so I am not sure if I am doing this right? I wanted to ask if anyone could give me an idea the best plastic surgery clinic to go to for breast augmentation, genioplasty, and rhinoplasty. I have consulted with many clinics but I can not decide which is the safest and best choice. I will be doing these three procedures together so I need a clinic that could do all three procedures well. Your insight will mean the world to me. Thank you so much in advance!
- You must login to post comments
I’m answering as the founder of Korean medical beauty platform & facilitator service (My Seoul Secret) as well as a former patient. If you’re going to stack multiple procedures together it’s best to go to a hospital in which you will have 2 to 3 doctors performing the operation, as well as an in-house anesthesiologist.
You can browse our clinic section and see the different clinics that cover those treatment categories or you can hire a professional service to do the leg work and research it for you.
If you would like assistance in finding a clinic that best meets your treatment goals, criteria and constraints, then we recommend using our treatment research and management service.
We have detailed knowledge, experience and relationships with multiple medical groups, clinics, staff, past patients and advisors with established dedicated clinic communication channels to get the information you need to make an informed decision, we will handpick the top 3 clinics with offers that are best suited for you.
How much does the service cost?
We collect a deposit of $349, which will be applied towards the total cost of your treatment. We use the deposit to hold in a Korean account, so it can be wired to the clinic instantly once you decide, and we can block off your surgery slot, so one else can book it. Also the deposit allows us to signal to clinic you’re serious and we can negotiate a competitive package and offer on your behalf.
How much will surgery cost? (USD)
– Rhinoplasty: $3800 ~ $5500 (primary/first time)
– Breast augmentation (tear drop implant): $6,400 to $8,500
– Genioplasty: $3700 to $5000
TOTAL: 13,300 to 18,000
Case Management Includes:
- We will reach out to qualified clinics that best match your treatment goals, criteria and constraints (method, time, budge) and research & gather the top 3 recommendations & offers for you to review. These will be handpicked, and we will negotiate fees on your behalf and have the clinic include bonus services & free perks, such as free airport pickup, and extra services & petite beauty treatments.
- Unlimited virtual concierge (“local best-friend service”) text, phone and email support for getting out and about and troubleshooting any issues and support to get things done while in Seoul, explaining how and where to get items, help ordering food delivery, relaying questions to clinics before & after treatment etc… Help if you’re in trouble or there’s a problem or even just chatting if you’re bored and need local shopping and sight seeing tips.
- Personal onsite assistance on day of consultant and treatment with our nurse or medical interpreter or care coordinator (For non-English speaking clinics only)*
- Act as single contact point, maintaining your operation and post operation care schedule and appointments, especially if you want to make changes or having any questions or concerns while in recovery.
- Providing communication and support after surgery between you and the hospital for any concerns, or unforeseeable complications, dissatisfaction, and issues should they arise for up to 1 year after surgery. We’ll be your boots on the ground and make sure you get a response from the provider.To get started message us: http://m.me/myseoulsecret
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.