FORHAIR Hair Transplant Group Korea is one of the top Hair loss treatment clinics in the world with three clinics in Seoul, Daegu and Busan providing the highest quality hair restoration treatments with a highly experienced staff and medical team.
As the leading clinic for hair loss treatments in Korea, numerous Korean celebrities have visited our clinic to maximize their appearance with our treatments.
FORHAIR Korea is the Asia Headquarters of the “FORHAIR” Medical Group founded by World renowned Hair Transplantation doctor and developer of the CIT®, Dr. John P. Cole. Dr. Cole. With 25 years of experience studying and treating hair loss, the medical team and staff at FORHAIR is dedicated on delivering the best results to restore the confidence of our patients.
[templatic_button link=”#comments” size=”large” type=”basic”] Write a review [/templatic_button]
Dr. Mi Roo Han – Surgeon
• College of Medicine, Korea University
• Former surgeon, International Hair Transplantation Institute USA
• Member, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
• Member, Korean Dermatological Association
Dr. Oh Sung Kwon – Surgeon
• College of Medicine, Chungang University
• Former Surgeon, International Hair Transplantation Institute USA Member
• Member International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
• Served as Chief of Otorhinolaryngology Dept., National Police Hospital
• Served as Director of Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic of Dain Otorhinolaryngology
We specialize in performing FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) Hair Transplantation Surgery performing all our treatments using our exclusive CIT® (Cole Isolation Technique), a technique recognized internationally as one of the leading techniques in FUE surgery. The use of our CIT® surgery method which uses the manual punching method to collect donor follicles and the SLIT method to transplant the grafts enables us to perform hair transplantation with minimal damage to follicles increasing the total graft success rate whilst minimizing the pain and discomfort experienced during surgery.
Visited 4705 times, 3 Visits today