Reply To: First Time in Seoul

pnewelljr
Participant

Wow, I am really impressed. I had read good thinks about Dr. Lee and I know he is pretty well know for his rhinoplasty work. But it definitely comes at a price. Dr. Lee speaks pretty good English. Definitely good enough that I was comfortable that he understood everything I was saying. He was definitely knowledgeable, even about American features.

The translator was very nice and said she had had the same procedures done by dr lee herself and that he was the only one she trusted. I am planning in getting rhinoplasty (including fixing a deviated septum) as well as getting genioplasty to fix my chin. Either their prices have gone up, or they were trying to pull one over on me. I am a college student and I tried specifically to dress “poor looking” so I could get the best price (no Louis Vuitton bag with me! Haha). Apparently the office works entirely in USD and even convert TO won for Korean patients. Here is a breakdown of the price they gave me and then the final price I talked them down to:

1) Genioplasty: $6,000
2) Rhinoplasty: $6,000
-deviated septum +$1,000
-osteotomy +$1,000

=$14,000

She gave me a 20% “student” discount for having multiple surgeries, which came out to about $11,000.

Now, I should mention, this actually includes a two week stay at an apartment (5 minute walk), free driving services as well as daily care and cleaning (at their office) including washing your hair for you. That is something I believe most places here do not include, so that is definitely worth something.

I told her my budget was in the 7 to 8,000 dollar price range, but she didn’t budge. I think I may be able to get her to go a little lower, but I want to speak with the other two places first. Next is Regen!

test
Skip to toolbar