Reply To: Revision rhino infection, hanging graft, hard lump – how to seek compensation?


To summarise the Dr’s reply, he essentially asked me to wait 6 months before making a final decision about the surgery’s success.

I highly doubt my collapsed alar or protruding grafts are issues likely to resolve in time… I’m also concerned about waiting 6 months as I’ve been recommended by my translator to pursue the clinic ASAP as she suggested the clinic may use time as an excuse to misplace blame. If the month wait is a delay tactic to blame me for failure to follow aftercare (which was never communicated or explained in detail at any point anyway) – should I get mediation now??

Skip to toolbar