Reply To: My Review On "The Face Dental" Clinic (Two Jaw Surgery)

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion My Review On "The Face Dental" Clinic (Two Jaw Surgery) Reply To: My Review On "The Face Dental" Clinic (Two Jaw Surgery)

NycAngel
Participant

It’s Tue 4/14/15 (about 7 weeks post op) I’m back home in NY. I can’t get over how much smaller my face is. Family and close friends are impressed how good my results are. I am so grateful to Face Dental. Not only did Dr Lee give me the look I desired, him and his staff was very caring and efficient. With a big surgery like this, it’s very important to have surgery at a clinic that actually cares about your wellbeing and they are not just after your money like most other clinics. They even messaged me on Kakao to make sure I made it back home ok. Little things like this mean a lot to me. I’m glad I took the extra time to do my research and find a clinic like this.

If anyone is interested to have a consult there, their website is: http://www.thefacedental.co.kr  Kakao ID: thefacedental

I strongly recommend checking them out. Only thing is that you may need to bring someone to help translate for you.

test
Skip to toolbar