Reply To: Aegyosal (애교살) Korean Love Band

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion Aegyosal (애교살) Korean Love Band Reply To: Aegyosal (애교살) Korean Love Band

Jeet Singh
Keymaster

I came across this posting by one Caucasian female on Soompi and re-posted it here. If you go the filler route, it will be temporary, so you can see how it looks before committing permanently.

I see there are a lot of people are interested in the Korean trend of aegyo sal (it literally means charming flesh!!) so I will tell you my story.

I decided to get the under eye filler for aegyo sal not really because of the trend but mostly because when I would put makeup underneath my eyes those fine lines would crease it and I would just end up looking dirty and dark circle-y after a few hours.

At first I thought I should get botox but that doesn’t work on fine lines under the eyes, it works with crow’s feet and such.

So the next best thing was getting fillers that would stretch out the skin and the lines would disappear.
And aegyo sal was the solution.

I paid 400.000 won (around $360) here in Seoul. But prices may vary from 300.000 to 1.000.000 depending on where you get it

Procedure:
1. They apply a numbing cream.
2. Wait 30-40 min (I waited less because it got into my eyes and it hurt a lot)
3. Doctor will inject the filler in 3 different spots under the eyes (outter corner, middle, inner corner) after disinfecting the area.
4. Once the filler is injected the doctor will take a cotton swab and try to push the filler around a bit so that it evens out and leaving no bumps.
4. They clean you up and voila~

After the procedure there was no bruising but there was a bit of swelling.
For several days the skin under my eyes left like after rubbing my eyes pretty hard but still not something I couldn’t handle.

My doctor was a bit concerned in the beginning because I have some visible capillaries under my eyes and those can sometimes burst and cause bleeding but he was very careful so I had no such problem.
All my non-asian friends though I looked tired or like I had cried (some of them still do) but I personally like it so I will probably do it again (the filler usually last for about 9-12 months)
Hope it helps~~

To view photos from that posting, you can see them here

test
Skip to toolbar