Reply To: Skin Lightening IV Injection – Glutathione Plus Vitamin C @ MJ Plastic Surgery

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion Skin Lightening IV Injection – Glutathione Plus Vitamin C @ MJ Plastic Surgery Reply To: Skin Lightening IV Injection – Glutathione Plus Vitamin C @ MJ Plastic Surgery

Jeet Singh
Keymaster

I read about the N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) 600mg supplements lead to the formation of gluthione in the body. I think that regiment will definitely show results.

One thing I’ve learned is that not all IV injections are created equal. I started off doing my injections at MJ Clinic, but then then switched to another clinic that was close by and cheaper. At MJ the service was definitely a lot better, and the way the nurses prepped the IV was more by the book. For example, they would set the drip rate to diffuse over 30 minutes, etc… At this new clinic they seemed more rushed, would not wear gloves, and not check on the IV, also the tubing would have air bubbles, and sometimes I would finish the whole treatment in less than 10 minutes.

I imagine if they are not following basic IV protocol, then they are probably not storing the gluthione properly neither compromising its efficacy. I did about month and half of treatments at the newer clinic and I switched back to MJ two weeks ago.

I’d say my skin tone has lightened up, but it’s one of those changes that happens so gradually you only notice when you compare pictures, or from people who have not seen you in awhile noticing. I saw some family that I didn’t see in over two yeas and one of the first things they said was how my skin was so much lighter.

test
Skip to toolbar