Reply To: Skin Lightening IV Injection – Glutathione Plus Vitamin C @ MJ Plastic Surgery

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion Skin Lightening IV Injection – Glutathione Plus Vitamin C @ MJ Plastic Surgery Reply To: Skin Lightening IV Injection – Glutathione Plus Vitamin C @ MJ Plastic Surgery

Bella
Participant

UPDATE; being that i’m not in korea, i can’t do the IV injections. instead i have opted for the less-effective and slightly ‘controversial’ glutathione pills. this is my schedule:

Morning
glutathione 500mg
vit c 500
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) 600mg
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) 300mg

Afternoon
Repeat above

The NAC is a precursor and the vit c & ALA helps the glutathione get to the blood.

this is ‘controversial’ as the medical profession believes that in pill form the glutathione does not get into ur bloodstream and therefore all a waste of money. another school of belief is that glutathione with NAC / vit c / ALA is more effective (of course nothing beats straight up injections)

So far i’m about one month into this program and there are no miracle changes, but i honestly think the clarity and tone of my skin has improved. no changes to pigmentation. i am sleeping better and feel i have more energy – so all in all, so far so good. it might take me 12+ months to achieve what MySeoulSecret may achieve in a few months

test
Skip to toolbar