Welcome, we can help you answer all those questions. Just simply post them in the appropriate section in the forums, but there are some quick answers:
• US Dollar to Korean Won – Currency rates will change, but a standard rule of thumb is 1,000 Korean Won = 1 US Dollar. Food in Korea is not expensive, you can get a full meal for about $5 to $6 at most Korean restaurants.
• Prices for procedures will also vary Nose ($1K ~ $5K); eyes ($500 to $3.5K); fat removal (depends on area)
• You can find a list of clinics here on our main site: https://myseoulsecret.com
• Hotels will range from as low as ($20 to $500) per night, it depends on your taste and location.
• Getting back to the US won’t be a problem; just have the appropriate papers and other forms of identification, and explain that you had cosmetic surgery. Once you are back in the US be sure to renew your ID and passport photos.