Reply To: What is the best clinic to correct bimaxillary/bialveolar protrusion?

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion What is the best clinic to correct bimaxillary/bialveolar protrusion? Reply To: What is the best clinic to correct bimaxillary/bialveolar protrusion?

Jeet Singh
Keymaster

@sarap

Thanks for sharing your post. You have put a lot of thought into this and it’s great to see that you are educating yourself about treatments.

I agree that your chin is set too far back for a chin implant, and that having one could further deepen the groove. I was also diagnosed with a deep labiomental groove with a chin that is vertically and horizontally short, and sometimes some surgeons recommended an implant.

I feel your case is unique, and not a simple text book diagnosis, so I would recommend going to an oral and maxillofacial surgeon at a clinic that specializes in orthognathic surgery. They usually have 3D CT scanning equipment and will also make molds of your bite and take better diagnostic photos.

This will help equip the surgeon with the right info to determine the exact surgical maneuvers because not all of them will be textbook, some may be improvised techniques to uniquely address your case.

There are several clinics here in Seoul that are qualified for this treatment, but this is a very big surgery.

Have you first consulted in your own local country?

test
Skip to toolbar