artistic work – researching patients

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion artistic work – researching patients

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      marinedom
      Participant

<p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”>Dears,</p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”></p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”>My name is Marine Dominiczak, a french artist in residency in Seoul for three months in partnership with the MMCA Residency Goyang run by Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea.</p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”>In my artistic practice I am mainly interested in the body and its image as you can see on my website (<span style=”color: #396f3f;”>http://www.marinedominiczak.com</span&gt;).</p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”>Currently, I am developing an art project dealing with body appearance, notions of beauty and norms through aesthetic surgery (especially face aesthetic surgery – eye, nose and facial contouring).</p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”>The culture of physical enhancement and transformation is a new and fascinating area for me.</p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”>South Korea is known for its interest in the matter and this is one of the main reason that I want to learn more about these <span style=”font-size: 14px;”>fascinating practices.</span></p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”>I am looking for meeting aesthetic surgeons who would consider talking about their work as well as meeting some patients who are on the verge of undergoing a surgery for the first time.</p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”>I would be really happy if you could help me get in contact with potentially interested surgeons or patients.</p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”>I will be delighted to meet you if it is possible and look forward for your answer.</p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”>For more informations about my project please contact me : <span style=”color: #396f3f;”>[email protected]</span></p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”></p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”>Best regards,</p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”></p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #444444;”>Marine Dominiczak</p>

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar