Face lifting anti aging no surgery

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion Face lifting anti aging no surgery

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      greenpp
      Participant

Hello

40+ asian female need anti aging treatment here. I am planning to have full face lifting but without surgery is that possible? is the result permanent? and any suggestion on the hospital i should consider?

Thanks

Irene
      Participant

Hi @greenpp

There is a procedure for face lifting called “Thread Lifting,” and it is done without having to go under the knife. It is an innovative facial rejuvenation procedure designed to gently elevate sagging brows, cheeks, and jowls. Due to the unique design of the Promoltalia delicate thread filaments used in the procedure, the surrounding tissues act to hold them to place without the need for visible scars.

There are three different kinds of threads used for different facial parts and since they all are dissolving threads, it is known to have fewer complications. For having dissolving threads, the result lasts from 6 months up to a year. I know there are procedures done with permanent threads(most likely to have maintained permanent results) but are not really recommended by doctors. If by chance complication occurs, obviously the permanent threads need to be removed and it is not a simple surgery to remove the threads.

To achieve the best result, as always, find a clinic or a hospital that specializes in Thread Lifting and a doctor with long years of professional experience. You will most likely have accurate consultations(in what to get done and what not to) and the result you want.

If you are interested in finding out more, I found a clinic with an English website(http://en.brandnewclinic.com/index.php/html/411) that performs this particular procedure 🙂

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

Thread lifting is definitely an option, but the tradeoff is longer lasting results, it’s better suited for younger and less severe cases from my experience of speaking with surgeons in Seoul.

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

@greenpp did you end up having surgery in Seoul? If so, how did it go?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar