Hello! I’m a teen and was in Korea for eyelid surgery 2 years ago!

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Say Hello Hello! I’m a teen and was in Korea for eyelid surgery 2 years ago!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rice
      Participant

Hello!

I’m a teen and was in Korea for eyelid surgery 2 years ago! I actually do want more surgeries (fat graft in laugh lines, dark circles filler and acculift) but i think it’s best i wait till I get a little older. In the meantime I’ve been thinking a lot about physical beauty standards (subjectivity due to personal taste and cultural influences, biological definitions i.e proportions). It’s something I’d like to do a full-scale social research on. I especially like the article on foreign patients wanting to look like which celebrities.

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

Hi Rice!

Welcome to the forums and thanks for saying hello. I’m really interested in those topics as well and you might also find this other blog very interesting. It explores feminism and beauty standards in Korea. If you ever feel like having a dialogue on any of those topics here, feel free to post it in this section for now, and I will create a beauty standards thread for those posts.

By the way, we’d love to hear more about how your eyelid surgery went.

Rice
      Participant

Thanks for the welcome and the reference! I enjoyed that blog and I look forward to the discussion!
      I’m kinda busy with exams now so I will definitely write about my experience soon. But meanwhile, if anyone wants to know anything about eyelid surgery you can message me here!

nikkienguyen
      Participant

I wanted to do eyelid surgery, nose and v shaped. Do you have any recommendation and how did your go?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar