Hey there my name is Cai

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Say Hello Hey there my name is Cai

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Cai
      Participant

Hey there.

My name is Cai, and I’m a teenage boy living in the United States. I’m very feminine in both inner and outer characteristics, and I do like my looks overall, but I see many ways in which I could “improve” (for lack of a better word) and South Korea seems like the best place to get work done. I haven’t hit puberty yet, so I’m not getting anything anytime soon (considering my face could change and cause complications), but I would like some cosmetic surgery done in Korea when I get older. So I’m here to get a head start and make sure I really know all the ins and outs of all these procedures. I like to do my research on things. I’m looking at the aegyo sal/love band injections, possibly a minor jaw shaving, a chin augmentation, something for my laugh lines, and something for my nose (my nose is pretty crooked and bumpy, so i’d like something to make it a little straighter). I come from a poor family, so it’ll be a while before I can save up the money on my own to have all of this done… but I’m not in a rush necessarily, so for now I’ll just be a part of these forums and learn new things for the future!

Thank you so much to the creators of My Seoul Secret, it’s a really great place for reliable information about Korean cosmetic procedures and I’m so excited to be a part of it!!

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

Hi Cai,

Welcome and thanks for sharing and we appreciate it when users appreciate the site. Cai, you’ll be surprised how much you’re going to naturally change from now until adulthood, so it’s good that you’re holding off until you get older to make a decision, so be sure to keep an open mind and not set it in stone now that you will get work done. You never know what the future will hold, and your whole perspective may change, so its good to be patient, and just enjoy these years. The other day I was looking at my old ID cards – from 5th grade to college, to my corporate ID badges, and it was amazing how much I changed from year to year.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar