I’m so glad I found this site! I’m from the U.S

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Say Hello I’m so glad I found this site! I’m from the U.S

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      minab91
      Participant

I’m so glad I found this site! I’m from the U.S. and have been trying to find information about plastic surgery, but have had little success. I am mainly looking for information on jaw-shaving or v-line surgery. Maybe because this is less-common among American patients, I am having a hard time finding information about procedure details, post-op experiences, and results on caucasian faces. I have a long and thin face with a very square jaw, so my face looks like a blank sheet of paper and I look very stern when my face is relaxed. I think with some fat injections to my cheeks, jaw-shaving, and fillers or laser treatments for my dark circles, my face will look more naturally soft and youthful. I am currently 23, but I look nearly a decade older because of my face shape. Any information or helpful leads would be appreciated! I will be in Korea in a few months and will be going in an out of the country periodically for school and work. I’m hoping to start the ball rolling within the next year or two!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar