Invasive acne scar treatment

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion Invasive acne scar treatment

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      rice_cake
      Participant

I have some deep acne scars (icepick, boxcar) on my cheek and nose. Do you know if any clinic offer any of these procedures: Punch graft, Punch elevation, Punch excision, or Subcutaneous incision… Thank you so much!

belindacreamer
      Participant

I think rather than going to have these long procedures you should take laser treatment.Laser treatment for acne has proven to be one of the most effective types of acne treatment available.

rice_cake
      Participant

Thank you for responding. I was worried that I asked the wrong thing that’s why nobody answered this. My current concern is scar not the acne anymore T__T And I don’t live in Seoul to go several time for laser treatment so I hope to find a procedure I could get to reduce the appearance of the scar.

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

From my understanding usually scar treatments or resurfacing may require more than one session for treatment. It might be possible to kick start a treatment in Seoul and then continue with follow ups in your home country.

iixpenguin
      Participant

There are lasers to treat acne scars, usually the skin clinics offer a combination of different treatments. Not gonna lie, they can get a bit painful though. How bad is the scarring? Or is it too late to ask haha. You can send in photos for consultation, I tried it with Renewme bc MySeoulSecret seemed to mention it a few times – just ask online and they suggest a full treatment plan with pricing. Doesn’t hurt to ask, it’s free anyway.

rice_cake
      Participant

Thank you!! I sent in my pictures and got the prices…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar