It’s really nice to find the forum right before I went there

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Say Hello It’s really nice to find the forum right before I went there

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Crystal
      Participant

It’s really nice to find the forum right before I went there.
      I am Asian and studying in U.S, and I have already booked the flights, hotel and interpreters($120/ day),
      I don’t know if the interpreter is surgery broker,

So I might go visit some hospitals by myself
      Now, I have a short list of my ‘ideal’ hospital, like Regen, Wonjin, BK, Banobagi and Small Face.

I will be there for 10 days during Spring Break, and I might take the surgery on 4th day, So I don‘t know if I have enough time to recovery.

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

Hi Crystal, Welcome, just a few questions. Where in the US are you studying? Might help to warm up with a consultation with a US doctor. Are you an American citizen or on a student visa from another country? There could be a visa issue. Does an interpreter cost $120/day? All the clinics you have listed have interpreters.

Crystal
      Participant

In Washington State, I am about to graduate, so I would like to get some changes.

I don’t think I have time to consult a US doctor since we are in Mid-term period, and I have Green Card and held China Passport, and Korea allows anyone who held US/ European Visa to visit, even they don’t have US residences.

I read through your journals and just consults the clinics by phone, and I decided to just go to the clinics by myself, cuz i don’t want to be fooled by potential surgery broker.

Do you know how long it gonna take to recovery for a chin surgery? and the price?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar