Jaw line reduction via laser

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion Jaw line reduction via laser

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anemonegray
      Participant

I heard in Korea they have this new laser where they actually freeze the muscle in your jaw where you cannot use it and it will never grow back. I have been getting Botox in my jaw for 2 years and I am tired of running back when I notice my jaw is getting bigger. Have you heard anything about this and is it safe?

Sophie
      Participant

Can you post any links of where you saw this info, it will help us understand it better.

Bella
      Participant

I heard in Korea they have this new laser where they actually freeze the muscle in your jaw where you cannot use it and it will never grow back. I have been getting Botox in my jaw for 2 years and I am tired of running back when I notice my jaw is getting bigger. Have you heard anything about this and is it safe?

Yep not only have i heard about it, i know a girl that had it done. she said the pain was horrible, but it didn’t last long. it costs about USD$1600, BUT she managed to haggle it down from USD$3k !!! PM me if you want to know more deets

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar