Liposuction ~ 3 Million KRW

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion Liposuction ~ 3 Million KRW

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      LustDoppler
      Participant

I’m a 20 year old American male. 170 cm / 64 kg.  BMI < 23. I’m skinny-fat. Want abdominal lipo to get rid of as much as possible. I have several requests/cautions but that’s for the doctor, I guess.

I cannot afford a cosmetic surgery that’s more than 3400 USD. (3.8 mil KRW) And even then, that’s really pushing it for me. I might consult with multiple folks until I can get below 3 mil KRW.

If I knew Korean, I could search up the places that do Lipo for even lower than this price easily, but the places frequented by foreigners to Korea under ‘Medical Tourism’ are more like 5000-7000 USD.

Anyone know where I can find this, or have search tips that use Korean phrases?

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

@LustDoppler

23 BMI is within the normal range, so liposuction may be excessive compared to less invasive options such as cool sculpting or fat dissolving injections.

Are you already in Seoul or planning to fly here for treatment? If you factor in flights, accommodations and incidental expenses then you may need an extra $2,000. That means your total budget $3,400 + 2,000 = $5,400. If that’s the case, it might be worth checking out local providers in the US that can offer non-invasive alternatives to target the areas of concern.

Usually liposuction treatment can range between 3 million  to 4 million won per area. There might be smaller non-international clinics that can do it for less, but please note, if you have any issues or complications then you will have very little recourse and means to communicate with these clinics, unless you work with a licensed medical tour facilitator or agency, but usually facilitators do not work with these clinics because they are not insured or registered to treat foreign patients.

Since you are 20, you will likely go through further lifestyle transitions & changes that could effect your diet, hormone and activity levels, and ultimately your physical shape and form. If these are managed well, you could get you the results you’re seeking without surgery.

LustDoppler
      Participant

I’ve spent some time in Korea, and I have a few weeks left. I have this to share:

You can get it done for $1900 or less in Seoul. Use “mini-liposuction” as a search query or a term to bargain with, to get closer to that number. If you’re not looking for a mini-liposuction, you can still get below $2600 as long as you call or mail clinics.

However, doctors have all been pretty honest with me: they essentially told me I’m not fat enough for liposuction. It’s also because they take one look at me and know my subcutaneous fat is low even if my visceral fat makes me bloated. Even if an online consultant says they can operate, a doctor eventually sees my pictures and tells me they don’t recommend lipo because there’s not much to remove.

So I did a cryolypolysis yesterday!

If you’re skinny fat / not so fat, cryo is actually somewhat painful. More painful than if you’re an overweight person . However I put up with it. I went to a place where the cost was the cheapest I could find (50000 KRW), so they couldn’t make many adjustments for my pain situation.

Jeet mentioned fat dissolving injections; I didn’t want to do that because I read too much about how it’s safety or lack of bad side effects isn’t proven adequately. It’s understudied compared to cryo and ultrasonic.

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

How did it go? Keep us posted. I gave those injections a try and it was kind of a bust. I got a similar body type to what you’re describing, so this treatment sounds interesting. I believe the brand or commercial name is CoolSculpting. Do you need to do any follow ups or touch ups?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar