Non-surgical Nose Job

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      yusakim
      Participant

I’ve been looking around online and found some information and videos on a procedure known as the “non-surgical nose job.” This treatment is just a simple filler injected into specific areas of the nose, whether it be the tip or the bridge, in order to make it look higher and more prominent.

Could you guys tell me if this type of procedure is practiced in Korea? If so, what would the price ranges look like? I understand there’s price ranges listed in another thread within this forum from Oz Clinic, and there’s a procedure listed as “Simple nasal augmentation with implant: 1,320,000 KRW,” maybe it falls under that category.

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

Hi Yusakim!

Good question. Yes, derma filler injections for non-surgical nose augmentation are a common procedure offered in Korea. Below are examples of before and after images from a Korean clinic offering filler injections for nasal bridge heightening. Prices can range from 190,000 KRW to 1,200,000 KRW. The price you mentioned sounds like a straight forward surgical procedure that only involves placing an implant, i.e. no tip reshaping; bone osteotomy (bone cutting or fracture); septum correction; alarplasty, etc… But it would be best to confirm with the clinic.

The cost usually depends on several factors such as the type of clinic; as well as the type of filler (Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, etc…); how much of that filler is used, and the treatment area. Clinics often run several sales events and specials for filler injections, so the prices will vary.

nose-derma-fillers

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar