PRP before or after plastic surgery?

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion PRP before or after plastic surgery?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rinnee
      Participant

Hi everyone! I’m planning to have rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty in Seoul but I also want to do PRP treatment. Should I have PRP before plastic surgery or after?

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

This is an interesting stacking of procedures. It would be best to reach out to a clinic to ask. We’ll try to ask a few clinics to see what they recommend. Have you found an answer since you posted?

Bella
      Participant

you either need to do PRP fg during your other procedures or wait until swelling has subsided from one procedure before doing another

my doc refused to do fg after eyes bc of the swelling. i returned to korea about 9 months later to do fg

however i know people that do fg straight after doing eyes and/or nose…as long as doc is willing to do it, u can do it

i personally don’t think it’s a good idea as in those cases their fg didn’t last long and a lot of the fat absorbed. in my case i’m a yr post op and i would say about 70% of the fat has survived…my fg still looks pretty good

basically up to you – there are docs that will do fg on you shortly after you had other procedures done

good luck!!!

stowworn
      Participant

Seek advice from your physician for they know which one goes first and what is safe for you. 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar