Questions About Eyelid Surgery?

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion Questions About Eyelid Surgery?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      wandrlvst
      Participant

I’m curious about eyelid surgery in Seoul that is not the common double eyelid surgery. I have hereditary eye bags that always cause me to look tired. Is it possible to have the bottom eyelid tightened, so that it does not look puffy?

Sophie
      Participant

Hi wandrivst,

It’s hard to tell without a photo, but yes it is possible to correct puffy eye bags, there are several techniques and methods and one common one is called “lower blepharoplasty” with fat transposition (moving the existing fat to a lower position). Does the below picture describe your case?

eyes-puffiness-BA

wandrlvst
      Participant

Yes! Thank you, my eyebags are much like the ones in the second photo. I am contacting VIP PS about having surgery now, thanks!

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

That’s good to hear. Are you focussing on one area only? If that’s the case it wouldn’t hurt to reach out to other clinics, especially eye clinics to get a comparison.

Ssej
      Participant

Hi I’ve been contemplating on whether to opt for plastic surgery for eyes and I chance upon your website. Hope you can offer me some advice. Though my eyes are not small but i get the comment that i look really sleepy. I’m thinking it could be due to my eyelid that are puffy. Also I have inner double eye lid. Is there any ps that can correct them? How much will it cost? Another question is I’ve seen alot of people claiming that thailand offers cheap but quality ps. Is their skills comparable to that of korea?

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

Hi thanks for posting, it’s a little difficult to say without a photo, but tired or sleep eyes can be a result of many things such as as Ptois and if your upper eyelids are puffy, an upper eyelid blepharoplasty may help resolve the issue. This is me just thinking out loud, so it’s best to confirm with a doctor to get a better diagnosis. If you would like you can PM me a photo or post it here – just your eye area, and we can email a few clinics to get recommendations and post them here.

I have been noticing that thailand is developing its cosmetic surgery expertise, and there are quality doctors all over the globe. I don’t doubt you will be able to find a good doctor in thailand, but in Korea, plastic surgery, especially for the Asian eye-area is at the top of the world.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar