SK Clinics with before and after photos of westerners/foreigners/caucasian folks

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion SK Clinics with before and after photos of westerners/foreigners/caucasian folks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Avery
      Participant

Hey everyone,

I noticed that most of the clinics that claim to deal with foreigners don’t have a lot of non-Asian face types represented. I’m sure this makes business sense if the bulk of their foreign patients are of Asian face types. However, as a Caucasian foreigner considering surgery in SK, I am looking for more before and after of Caucasian patients because it helps me visualize how the same procedures and and over all style ends up applied to a face more similar to my own.

So two questions:

1. What are some clinics that use before and after shots of Caucasian foreigners? I noticed JK has this, but they are the only one I have see that has this so far.

2. If I ask the clinics during my quote process for before-and-after of Caucasian face types, will they give me example images that might not be on the website? Or is this a waste of time?

Thanks for your help!

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

Many clinics have performed operation on Caucasian faces, especially JK and large international ones like Wonjin, TL, Banobagi, etc…

There is a US military base in Korea and there are about 30,000 to 40,000 personnel that get rotated out every 2 to 3 years, and this niche has procedures done at clinics.

Regarding B & A you have to dig through the aforementioned large international clinic sites, and may find a few highlight cases. Westerners tend to be a lot more camera shy than Asians.

If you go into the clinics for a face to face consultation they might be able to show you photos they have offline, but this is a hit or miss. They won’t email them out though due to privacy issues, but during a consult it may be possible.

Avery
      Participant

Thanks for the information, Jeet! I don’t understand the way folks in North America want to hide plastic surgery, it’s pretty clear from the numbers that it is common. I would happily be someone’s before and after model.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar