Skin treatment at Woo Skin

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Community Discussion Skin treatment at Woo Skin

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Bella
      Participant

I had some minor (non invasive) skin treatments at Woo Skin – Dr Lee. His english is really good and he’s a pleasant dr.

I had a couple of moles removed from my face and some sort of laser treatment to a few pigmentation marks – NOT fraxel laser tho, I’m totally against fraxel after doing some research – just a personally choice.

Consultation was USD$30 and the treatment itself was USD$300 – total $330 pretty cheap. total time: approx 70-80 minutes. this included registering with the clinic, waiting for consult, consult, waiting for numbing cream to take (which alone was about 20-30 minutes) & then the treatment itself.

I’m very satisfied with the results. The moles are gone and the pigments on my face – some r completely gone and some have reduced in darkness. I think if i had another treatment it’d all be gone. N.B: i couldn’t wash my face properly for like a week…i used facial wipes to clean my face. i felt dirty for a week lol

apparently there r at least 2 x offices f woo skin – one in apgujeong & the other near Soomyung Women’s university station, which is the one i went to

I know someone that went to the apgujeong clinic after i recommended woo skin and she said the dr was a d*ck. i felt bad, but i did tell her that it wasn’t the clinic that i went to. Dr Lee at the clinic located near Soomyung Women’s university was good and i would probably go back to him. i personally think he’s a little conservative as he didn’t want to do too many treatments on my face at once, knowing that i had ps on my eyes as well. i agreed and prefer the conservative approach. so if u want ‘everything’ done on ur face at once bc u have limited time in korea, then maybe dr lee isn’t the guy to go to. when it comes to my face i personally prefer the conservative approach…but that’s me

thinking of going back for another treatment the next time i’m back in korea – i would def go back to dr lee

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

Great review! I once went to Dr. Woo’s, but I was on a time crunch, so I left early. Out of all the skin care clinics and hospital’s I want to say this one is the largest facility wise, it looks like a multistory hospital. I want to go back and check it out some time.

Here is a link if anyone is curious:

http://www.wooskin.co.kr

Bella
      Participant

i personally liked it a lot and when i go back to seoul, i would def go back to them – specifically dr lee.

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

There are some clinics that do not have a consultation fee, such as Oracle Skin Clinic in Gangnam and Renewme Clinic

Bella
      Participant

Hi Peach blossom

sorry for my late reply. I’m not sure what the price is for having one mole removed, but you can email the clinic. they are quite responsive to emails, but be warned, the english is kind of basic so in your email don’t write a complex essay lol their email address is: [email protected]

Bella
      Participant

SKIN TREATMENT UPDATE

It’s been about 2.5 months after my skin treatments – mole removal and pigmentation

the pigmentation remained unchanged – as in the results I saw about a week after treatment is what my skin is like today. Some people (esp. asians) are prone to hyperpigmentation, which means the pigments go away straight after treatment but 4-6 wks later they come back, but darker!!! This did not happen to me.

the moles – some of the moles came back, but came back lighter. so i def need another 1-2 treatments to get rid of this. i pretty much expected this. i wish one treatment will solve everything, but that’s fantasyland, but i’m still happy with what i got in reality. also skin treatments from my home country is well expensive, so paying about USD$330 (all inclusive) for the results I got, I’m a satisfied customer.

i will be going back to Korea towards the end of this year and I’m already making inqueries

Peach Blossom
      Participant

Hii Bella, my friend has a mole she want to remove, can she direct ask the doctor to remove the mole without consultation ? (for saving the consultation fee).

How much its cost for 1 mole removal ?

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

Hi Peach Blossom,

Most skin clinics in Seoul are capable of doing mole removal, but as a standard rule of thumb they go by millimeters. A 1mm meter mole is usually 10,000 KRW ($9 USD) and it usually goes up by increments of 10,000 for every 1 mm increase in size, so a 3 mm mole might be 30,000 KRW. However every clinic varies, and some just charge a flat rate of 10,000 KRW per mole.

vardag
      Participant

Friends plz help me find out a clinic for scar revision surgries.. ..

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

@vardag what type of scars would like revised?

JuwJuw Lyna
      Participant

Please i need help finding a skin clinic to treat my liposuction scars, overall body discolouration and stretch marks. Also I will need help with knowing the approximate cost of treatment. I am an african and I will be visiting from Canada. Thanks

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

Hi @juwjuw-lyna

Don’t worry, we’ll help you narrow down a good clinic. Have you had this treatment before? Also it might take more than one session. How long will you be staying in Korea?

JuwJuw Lyna
      Participant

Hey, thanks for the reply. I will be in Korea for two weeks. Is that enough time and how many treatments will I need?

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

It should be enough time to get you started on treatment, depending upon the scars there may be noticeable improvement, but you may need to continue treatments back in your home country.

JuwJuw Lyna
      Participant

thanks for the reply. Can i send you an email with the pictures? If yes, please let me know the email addy to send it to. Thanks

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

If you fill out this patient intake form, we can get it out to a few qualified clinics who will you treatment options and opinions.

Patient Intake Form

JuwJuw Lyna
      Participant

I did that already. Thank you

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar