Why hello there! You may call me Jochi

Best Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics Forums Say Hello Why hello there! You may call me Jochi

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jochipanda
      Participant

Why hello there! You may call me Jochi, and I’m currently a minor (17) living in the US.

No, I have never gone under the knife, but I really plan to. I’ve been seriously contemplating the thought for over a year now, and I feel like it will improve my quality of life immensely! I’m incredibly self conscious, but I do find myself kind of cute sometimes. There are also times where I’ve felt really pretty, but the times when I feel-so-ugly-I-could cry are way too many. I just want to be comfortable wearing.. almost anything really. A simple t-shirt with short sleeves and maybe even a tank top outside of my room. I could never with how I am now (never in public), and I haven’t been comfortable in my own skin since the fourth grade.. I only wear very big shirts/sweater and will not leave the house wearing simple pants, because I feel ugly in them. I wish I could just stop having to think so much about my appearance, and just be happy. I feel like I have the potential to go far in life, so a confidence boost will only help me prove that to the world!

The procedures I want to have done are:

– nostril reduction
      – open rhinoplasty w/tip plasty
      – liposuction for my whole abdomen, hips & thighs, and arms (almost my whole body, I guess)
      – mandible angle resection (I’m guessing this is the procedure to have a v-line shaped jaw?)

I am completely aware that all of this would cost a lot of money, but I’m willing to work until I have enough… Although, I’ve never had a job before, so the thought of even having one is still weird to me.

I’m nervous because I don’t speak any Korean (besides saying “I love you”), but after looking at many of their results, I feel like I’d have more success in going for my procedures there. There’s also the the thought of going to the wrong place and maybe even hiring an illegal broker.. the idea scares the crap out of me! Although I’ve done my share of research, I think I’m still pretty ignorant about these things, and that makes me scared.

I just feel like I need help and I wish to go about this whole process feeling confident with what I’m doing.. I know what I want, and now I just need to make the money and a good place to go to.. Please help guide me!

I’m sorry for this being so long, but I think that’s about everything I wanted to say!

Oh, and I’ll include a few pictures of myself… Thank you for reading.

jochi3 jochi-2 jochi-1

Jeet Singh
      Keymaster

Welcome Jochi,

Thank you for posting such a heartfelt greeting and we’re sure many members, including ourselves, appreciate how you feel. It sounds like you have been giving this a lot of thought and it’s important to give a decision such as cosmetic surgery some time. You have something very precious – youth, and you will be surprised how much your mind and body will transform naturally in the years to come. If it’s for better or worse really depends on our lifestyle choices and also the lens in which we view ourselves. Often times we are our own worst critics and can see ourselves very differently from how things actually are. From my lens, you have attractive features, and in each of the photos you have a different style or concept in each, which tells me you are good canvas and can look great when you want to.

Wherever your decision journey takes you, we’re here to help share and discuss all aspects of medical beauty. And since you have plenty of time, you will become a more confident and empowered person on the topic. Feel free to post anything and everything on your mind, and our community will help. It also sounds like you can help out others by sharing your own research.

Once again, welcome and thank you for sharing.

jochipanda
      Participant

Thank you very, very much for your reply (you, too, kita)! Now this may sound silly, but I was dreading reading any responses to my comment up there. So much so I kept contemplating whether I should delete it or not when I first posted it. I was literally pouring my heart out, and worried about how others may take my story. Though it seems I shouldn’t have thought about it so much, because both of you made me very happy. Now I feel just a bit more confident in my plan, and in myself (thank you for telling me I’m attractive ). And I will definitely continue with my research, and share whatever information I feel confident in knowing.

By the way, I’m a senior in high school.. which means I’m just starting the scary transition from being a kid to an adult. I feel like this is the start of an awesome adventure that will be my life. With that said, I’m thinking about starting some vlogs in the future, you know, to document my experience and all.. but that isn’t confirmed yet. It’s still too early for me to say that I will do a short documentary, because I know I won’t be anywhere near Korea in at least 2-3 years (maybe shorter, who knows, really).

P.S. Do you know of any Korean clinics that will preform an upper lip lift? From the procedures I’ve seen, none of the patients have had one, and I have yet to see someone say how much they could cost in Korea. This kind of concerns me, because, if possible, I would like to get all of my procedures done at one time. Also, I want my face to end with better harmony, but I can’t have that if I have the surgeries I want to my nose (my philtrum would be unsightly too long and I already feel it’s too big, anyway).

P.S.S. I’m taking this advice you gave to someone: “…not to make price your deciding factor, but instead make it doctor qualifications, facility and the confidence you feel in their care and ability to give you the results you want”. Oh, and this, too: “Often times we are our own worst critics and can see ourselves very differently from how things actually are”. Completely taking these to heart.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
test
Skip to toolbar